Top 10 Reasons to See Jody
1. Jody Eisemann L.Ac., NCCAOM, is a licensed acupuncturist with over 20 years of experience in private practice.
2. She is the former secretary and president of the CT Society of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
3. She worked under Dr. Mike Smith at Lincoln Hospital in the Bronx, NY - the creator of NADA Ear Acupuncture Protocol, which is used in SHC's Group Acupuncture sessions!
4. Jody holds experience in and a comprehensive understanding of Women's Wellness. She utilizes her acupuncture treatments for fertility, as well as gynolcological disorders such as irregular, heavy, or painful menstruation, and pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS).
5. As a specialist in Chronic Pain, Jody treats both chronic and acute ailments. This includes pain of the nerve, muscle, neck and joints, as well as osteoarthritis.
6. In addition to Acupuncture, Jody uses Moxa,