Jody Eisemann, L.Ac., NCCAOM is a CT Licensed Acupuncturist with over 20+ years of experience using the tools of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) including acupuncture, herbs, cupping and moxa. Over the years, Jody has learned effective and quick acupuncture styles and techniques to treat numerous varied health conditions from digestive, respiratory, gynecological and specializes in treating all kinds of pain, both chronic and acute.
In her experience she has found acupuncture can ofter patents a safe and powerful alternative to surgery and pharmaceuticals. She has used acupuncture to treat patients in many different settings from private one on one to community style clinics. Currently, Jody also works at Norwalk Hospital's Integrated Medical Program. Additionally, she is the former President and Secretary of the CT state acupuncture society (csaom.org).
Jody Specializes in the following:
• Gastrointestinal Disorders: such as food allergies, peptic ulcer, chronic diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, gastrointestinal weakness, anorexia and gastritis
• Urogenital Disorders: including stress incontinence, urinary tract infection, and sexual dysfunction
• Gynecological Disorders: such as irregular, heavy, or painful menstruation, infertility in women and men, and pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
• Respiratory Disorders: such as emphysema, sinusitis, asthma, allergies and bronchitis
• Disorders of the Bones, Muscles, Joints, Nervous System, such as headache, migraine, neuralgia, insomnia, dizziness, and low back pain.
• Circulatory Disorders: such as hypertension, angina, pectoris, arteriosclerosis and anemia
• Emotional and Psychological Disorders: including depression and anxiety
• Addictions, such as alcohol, nicotine and drugs
• Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders
Top 5 Reasons to See Jody
1. Jody Eisemann L.Ac., NCCAOM, is a licensed acupuncturist with over 20 years of experience in private practice.
2. She is the former secretary and president of the CT Society of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
3. She worked under Dr. Mike Smith at Lincoln Hospital in the Bronx, NY - the creator of NADA Ear Acupuncture Protocol, which is used in SHC's Group Acupuncture sessions!
4. Jody holds experience in and a comprehensive understanding of Women's Wellness. She utilizes her acupuncture treatments for fertility, as well as gynecological disorders such as irregular, heavy, or painful menstruation, and pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS).
5. As a specialist in Chronic Pain, Jody treats both chronic and acute ailments. This includes pain of the nerve, muscle, neck and joints, as well as osteoarthritis.
Located at 3519 Post Rd, Southport, CT 06890
To make an appointment call us at (203) 254-2633
© Sabita Holistic Center 2002 - 2019