Top 10 Reasons to see Dr. Cindy!
1. As a naturopath, Dr. Cindy has extensive training in basic medical sciences as well as in natural therapies, medicine, and safe procedures. Licensed naturopathic physicians are the ONLY primary care doctors clinically trained in a variety of natural therapies. These include nutrition, homeopathy, acupuncture, physical therapy, hydrotherapy, exercise, counseling and botanical medicine.
2. As a licensed Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Cindy also brings over 25 years of experience from working as a nurse and midwife to her practice.
3. Dr. Cindy will evaluate your blood work and asses you as a biochemical individual, creating a custom and personalized plan for you to reach your health goals!
4. She has over 8 years of experience in nutrition, creating customized plans integrating diet, exercise, and supplements.
5. Dr. Cindy specializes in natural ways to decrease anxiety and depression, fertility concerns, a healthy transition during menopause, healthy weight management, identifying and treating gluten sensitivity and helping women prevent and recover from breast cancer.
6. Currently, she enjoys teaching Gynecology and Obstetrics at the University of Bridgeport Naturopathic College. A background in education allows her to explain her approach clearly to patients!
7. In addition to biometric screenings, Dr. Cindy uses medicines such as food, homeopathy, botanical medicines, and exercises to help you return to your optimal weight and health.
8. Dr. Cindy's initial appointments are 1 hour and 45 minutes! She takes the time to really listen to you.
9. As an expert in women's wellness, Cindy can assist women at any stage of their life, through adolescence, pregnancy, and menopause. Whether you want to keep your strong bones, be at your optimal weight, need assistance with hot flashes, mood changes, insomnia, or have urinary incontinence, there are natural ways to help you during any transition in life.
10. Individualized treatment is the overall goal of a nautropath. Personal optimal health is achieved by a holistic approach towards your care. Dr. Cindy offers free 15 minute consultations for new clients! Sign up today by calling (203)-254-2633!