Jody Eisemann, L.Ac., NCCAOM is a CT Licensed Acupuncturist with over 20+ years of experience using the tools of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) including acupuncture, herbs, cupping and moxa. Over the years, Jody has learned effective and quick acupuncture styles and techniques to treat numerous varied health conditions from digestive, respiratory, gynecological and specializes in treating all kinds of pain, both chronic and acute.
In her experience she has found acupuncture can ofter patents a safe and powerful alternative to surgery and pharmaceuticals. She has used acupuncture to treat patients in many different settings from private one on one to community style clinics. Currently, Jody also works at Norwalk Hospital's Integrated Medical Program. Additionally, she is the former President and Secretary of the CT state acupuncture society (csaom.org).
Jody Specializes in the following;
• Gastrointestinal Disorders: such as food allergies, peptic ulcer, chronic diarrhea, constipation, indigestion,
gastrointestinal weakness, anorexia and gastritis
• Urogenital Disorders: including stress incontinence, urinary tract infection, and sexual dysfunction
• Gynecological Disorders: such as irregular, heavy, or painful menstruation, infertility in women and men, and
pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
• Respiratory Disorders: such as emphysema, sinusitis, asthma, allergies and bronchitis
• Disorders of the Bones, Muscles, Joints, Nervous System, such as headache, migraine, neuralgia, insomnia, dizziness, and low back pain.
• Circulatory Disorders: such as hypertension, angina, pectoris, arteriosclerosis and anemia
• Emotional and Psychological Disorders: including depression and anxiety
• Addictions, such as alcohol, nicotine and drugs
• Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders